Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, is a leading Financial Services company licensed as Brokers/Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Managers. In view of the foregoing, we have been mandated to recruit suitably experienced professionals for the management position below:
Chief Operations Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 12 years
Job Code: JOB_FSI002
- B.Sc or BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Banking & Finance or relevant field.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Should be a chartered accountant (ICAN, ACCA/CPA). Certification in CFA and in project management (PMP, Prince 2, etc.) is an added advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess appreciable understanding of global financial markets.
- A strong understanding of investment banking and investment management business is required
- Effective management skills including financial reporting and project management
- Ability to drive the strategic planning, capital expenditure, budgeting and forecasting and the decision making process.
- Strong leadership, business management, interpersonal and influencing skills with excellent track record of measurable results
- Strong communication skills, public speaking, press relations and presentation skills
- Strong professional profile and high ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to manage complex projects involving various stakeholders and multiple projects of varying priority
- Should possess 12+ experience in management, with at least, 3 years in a senior management role with progressive experience in operational and administrative management
- Prior experience as a Chief Operating Officer or Consulting experience is required
- Proven history in delivering strong financial and operational leadership
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing human resources, finance/accounting, IT and administration functions
- Demonstrated experience in developing and monitoring systems to manage both operational and programmatic work that involve high levels of collaboration
- Proven success in business origination and generation of business leads
- Demonstrated experience working with small teams within a matrix environment
- Experience in implementing strategic initiatives and investment banking/investment management operational policies and procedures
Printing and Binding Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Requisition Code: 137775
- As a result of business growth and expansion across our business functions, we are recruiting top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers and those keen on taking their careers to a higher level. Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added, top notch services to some of the world’s most sought after clients.
Why Join us
At Deloitte, we:
- Make an impact, expecting the exceptional from our highly talented professionals
- Connect strengths, celebrating and developing the unique strengths of our people
- Accelerate ambitions, valuing work and life
- Inspire our people as tomorrow’s leaders, helping them thrive at every level
- Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity.
- The printing and binding administrator is responsible for the printing and binding of all annual reports, financial statements, proposals, audit reports, management letters etc. for the unit.
- Formatting and printing of Annual Reports/Financial Statements (both interim and Final)
- Typing and printing of Management Letters to Clients
- Typing and printing of Audit Planning Memorandum
- Designing and printing of Abridged Financial Statements for Clients publication
- Typing and printing of proposals
- Scanning and photocopying documents to staff and partners
- Collating and binding of all draft/final financial statements and Audit reports
- Collating and binding of Management Letters to Clients
- Collating and binding Proposals
- Collating and binding of reports and training materials
- Document Laminating
- Cutting of papers to various type and in different sizes
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Self-directed application of appropriate techniques and equipment
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to undertake training or research into building maintenance practices
- A good diploma in any of the sciences or trade test certification
- Previous Administrative experience in an office setting is required
- Dependable and highly organized
- Eye for detail
- Good level of maturity, discretion, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to work
- Technologically literate with good computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel and other commonly used software
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to follow instructions
- A Diploma in any social science discipline would suffice
Head, Information Technology – 4 positions
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
Job Code: JOB_FSI004
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or any related discipline. An MBA or master’s degree in a business related field is required
- Possession of a relevant IT certification and certification in project management (PMP or Prince 2) is required.
- 10+ years of total IT experience including computer operations management, multiple roles in systems implementation, supervision of technical personnel, architecture, security/compliance, business-wide strategic planning and budgetary responsibility. At least, 2 years should be in senior management role
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development
- Demonstrable experience in management of business continuity, enterprise information risk and security systems (ISMS)
- Experience in the coordination of relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the design, management and implementation of business change.
- Proven experience in people management experience, including managing professional qualified staff
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess appreciable understanding of global financial markets. A strong understanding of investment banking/investment management business is required
- Business and commercial acumen to create an environment where management of cost and customer satisfaction are achieved
- Understanding of project management principles and strong IT project management ability
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations
- Strong record of achievement and experience in developing strategies and translating them into effective operational plans
- ICT technical know-how across a number of disciplines and the ability to solve business problems through delivery of appropriate technical applications
- Ability to conceptualise IT strategy in line with business needs and in keeping best practices in place
- Ability to conceptualise logical and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Personal credibility through highly developed organisational awareness skills, ideally gained from working at strategic level within a complex organization with multiple stakeholders.
Head, Human Resources – 4 positions
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 8 years
Job Code: JOB_FSI003
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of Human Resource functions e.g. recruitment, talent management, performance management and training
- In-depth knowledge on recruitment processes including workforce planning, co-coordinating the requisition process, identifying needs, sourcing vacancies, interviewing candidates, etc.
- Possesses the knowledge required to champion and manage the implementation of company-wide performance management framework and improvement initiatives
- Demonstrates an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- Ability to identify, develop and deploy businessâ€�driven talent management strategies/framework designed to attract, develop and retain talent
- Possesses the skill needed to champion and manage the implementation of company-wide performance management framework and improvement initiatives
- Possesses the ability to develop, update and ensure compliance with standard HR policies and procedures within the company
- Ability to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
- Ethical conduct, strategic thinking, leadership, decision making ability, communication proficiency.
- Possess strong business acumen and relationship management abilities
- 8+ years relevant experience in Human Resources, 4 of which should be at middle management level.
- Experience in the financial services industry is an added advantage
- Experience in developing resource acquisition strategies and managing the end to end resourcing process to deliver agreed targets for all roles within the company
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Experience in handling and operating HR software applications
- Experience in the application of the Nigerian employment laws, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, performance measurement, career management, training, etc.
- Good hands-on experience of organizational development and change management
- A good university degree in Social Sciences or any other related discipline from a reputable university
- Relevant professional certification (CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, etc.).
- A post graduate degree (MBA, MSc) will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Use the links below to apply on company website.
- Chief Operations Officer
- Printing and Binding Administrator
- Head, Information Technology
- Head, Human Resources
Deadline: 12th July, 2017