Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Career Management Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Reporting To: Career Management Lead
- Support in fitting the best staff with the right skills in the right roles while also ensuring career development options for all staff for optimal engagement
- Assists in provide advisory and other services and guidance on Career Management for employees
- Support the development of approach to implementing career development in line with approved Career Management Framework, leveraging job family groupings, career paths and mobility framework for deployment
- Coordinate and track the implementation of approved career job interventions
- Keep custody of and maintain (i.e. keep up-to-date) Career Tools, Information and Resources.
- Support the development and implementation of the organization’s coaching and mentoring programmes
- Support the Line Managers/ Functional Heads in the design and development of career development strategy for their Line Reports
- Provide periodic assessment reports on the performance of the career management interventions
- Assists in the implementation and rollout of career development tools and ensure update as required
- Assist in the implementation of Career Management paths and associated rules for movement within and outside career paths.
- Assists in the development of career management PPPs and ensure they are updated with relevant changes as approved by Head of the Department
- Regularly assess the results of development programs of groups of employees and talents
- Keep tracks of the succession planning framework and its implementation ensuring there is adequate bench strength for mission critical roles
- Keep/maintain all employee career/ development records in appropriate database.
- First degree level qualification with a post-graduation/ professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in Talent/ Career Management
- Job Analysis & Design
- Competency Management
- Organizational Analysis and Design
- Career Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: 22nd August, 2017