Company Name: OUKITEL NIGERIA
Job Title: Business Development Officers
Job Location: Nationwide at all cities and large towns in Nigeria
Key Responsibilities: OUKITEL mobile phones have batteries that can last for 13 days, 6 days and 3 days with normal use. OUKITEL phones
have the longest-lasting battery lives in the world! These are the unique selling points of OUKITEL phones. Working as the OUKITEL Business Development Officer in your locality in Nigeria, your job is to:
- Recruit, train and coordinate the activities of OUKITEL Phone Sales Agents in your locality.
- Secure Distributors to purchase OUKITEL phones in bulk directly from the factory for supply to retail shops and Sales Agents in your locality.
• Ability to act as a leader
• Analytical and strategic thinking that creates value
• Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, etc)
• Ability to advice and influence relevant stakeholders
Educational Qualification: Polytechnic graduates: University graduates with Bachelors or Masters degrees.
How to Apply:
Apply online by sending your credentials to
Application Deadline: 30th December 2016