Pruvia integrated limited was conceived in 2006, as regards its incorporation, it is still a relatively young company. it originated in response to providing world class services to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos. Established by individuals who have had experience in diverse business sectors of the polity, Pruvia Integrated Limited (PIL) was formed with achieving and exuding corporate standards in service delivery. From the time it was conceived to the time it became an incorporated organization registered with the corporate affairs commission with RC1097861, we have had clients that cut across the education sector, petroleum sector, real estate, small and medium enterprises (sme’s).
Our Client a major player in real estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified applicants into their esteem organisation
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients’ & selling the Organisation’s Product.
Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Must be 28 years and Above
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Real Estate Sector
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV/Resume to email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included the subject of your application should the job Title
Deadline: Not specified