Robert Walters – Our client is a service company operating a diversified business with a special focus on Oil and Gas and Marine and the Power Industry. They aim to provide complete support to projects covering the selection, qualification and monitoring of clients oil servicing needs.
They are currently seeking candidates to drive the West African business, based in Lagos, Nigeria:
Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Ref No: 329340/001
- Industry analysis
- Market and strategic planning
- Develop comprehensive understanding of the products and services offered
- Conduct sales calls/presentations
- Identify business opportunities and ensure our company receives inquires (RFQs)from clients and customers.
- Assist with the management of procurement related issues.
- Track new business development opportunities, utilising market knowledge and market intelligence tools to identify projects which are aligned to the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and potential clients operating within the oil and gas industry and promote the services of the Company.
- Bachelor Degree with emphasis in business or engineering preferred.
- 2+ years Business Development experience is preferred.
- Proven record of success in business development, client relationship building, strategic project pursuits and proposal preparation.
- Experience Onshore and Offshore Oil and Gas as well as exposure to other petrochemical and industrial industries is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Applicants should also send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Not specified