Bloomberg News, is one of the world’s largest and most influential news organizations, with about 2,700 journalists working in more than 140 bureaus in 73 countries. Bloomberg News specializes in business, financial and economic news. Its stories are followed by government and industry leaders, including central banks, commercial banks, brokerage houses and government agencies, as they make key financial and investment decisions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: News Intern
Requisition No.: 58405
Duration: 3 Months
What’s in it For You?
- As a Bloomberg News intern, you will gain hands-on experience reporting and writing for the news service. Working with Bloomberg journalists around the world, you will contribute to coverage of financial markets, companies, economies and government and produce breaking news stories under real-time deadline pressure.
- A typical day involves interviewing government officials, investors, executives and others in the financial industry, attending press conferences, following the markets and developing stories with a focus on market-moving news.
You’ll Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- An interest in financial markets, companies and economies
- Prior experience in reporting
- The ability to work within a team under deadline pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: