We are NCR – a global technology company. We are a leader in omni-channel solutions, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
Assistant Territory Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Position provides management and coaching support to employees in a designated territory in order to meet customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs); Manages all territory activities to ensure delivery of on-site support services by promoting and improving customer and employee satisfaction
- Position is responsible for developing employees, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications
- Actively pursues revenue opportunities while effectively controlling expenses and assigned assets
- Maintains the existing maintenance base while promoting and pursuing additional contract maintenance, ancillary sales and other revenue-producing opportunities
- Responsible for working effectively with other organizations and individuals; Developing and maintaining working relations with key customers in designated territory
- Advise customers about service and service delivery, including maintenance agreements and SLAs; Respond to customer opportunities, issues and complaints in a timely manner; Develop relationships and interact with internal customers (Sales Account manager, Service Account Managers and Analysts, Call center Teams etc.)
- Monitor SLA performance against target for territory; Perform root-cause analysis and preventive measures for repeated escalations; Analyze issues for missed targets and implement corrective actions
- Solve escalations due to resource problems (e.g., disciplinary and soft-skills issues) in collaboration with the FSC Service Coordinator
- Ensure an environment that promotes effective communications, positive employee relations and teamwork; Motivate, empower, develop and, as appropriate, recognize and reward individual and team achievements
- Conduct hiring activities, which includes headcount approval, job posting, interviewing, selection, and on-boarding activities; Monitor performance improvement issues and provide appropriate coaching and counseling
- Execute the performance management process, which includes objective setting, development planning and quarterly/annual performance reviews; Conduct individual and team meetings on a regular basis
- Balance tiered workforce in order to successfully deliver service to customers
- Plan and manage vacation and training schedules effectively to meet daily availability goals
- Promote and manage time-and-material (T&M) activities; Manage expenses effectively (overtime, parts, and assets)
- Be responsible for physical assets including tools, test equipment, vehicles, etc. and service parts, both assigned (PPK) and loaned (issued on a work order); Manage parts usage and service parts returns including surplus stock, loaned parts and PPK adjustments; Contribute to the review and revision of appropriate parts inventory levels
- Maintain existing maintenance bases while promoting and pursuing additional contract maintenance, ancillary sales and other revenue-producing opportunities
- Conduct on-going, open communications with assigned FSC Service Coordinator on a daily basis; Support the FSC Service Coordinator in managing SLA performance; Consult with the FSC Service Coordinator on service delivery escalation, both proactive and reactive; Meet regularly with the FSC Service Coordinator to review and improve SLA performance and CE utilization; Consult with the FSC Service Coordinator on the best of use of resources from the territory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering / Electrical / IT related courses
- 5 years of related experience including supervisory experience Previous supervision of 20 employees
- Ability to travel as needed based on business needs
- Ability to manage a changing environment; Ability to quickly assess situations and make appropriate decisions to meet competing demands Remain as up-to-date as possible on industry products and trends Perform rotational on-call duties as required
- Ability to manage daily communication such as e-mail and phone calls and respond in an appropriate timeframe
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Method of Application
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified