ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
At EGSL, our services draw on the experience and skills we have obtained from being at the forefront of international development and we continually build on our extensive practical expertise and knowledge.
We are seeking to hire a librarian on behalf of our client a law firm. The librarian is primarily responsible for providing references and research to internal and external customers, government officials, attorneys, scholars, corporate staffs.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Explain use of library facilities, resources, equipment, and services and provide information about library policies to users.
- Performs both immediate reference and in-depth research; refers users to other resources as appropriate.
- Directs users to requested publications; assists users with both print and electronic resources.
- Provides instruction and guidance for use of library catalogue, legal databases, legal research methodology and procedures.
- Responds to in-library, phone, mail, email and live-chat reference questions.
- Develops and maintains pathfinders, bibliographic resources and research guides.
- Manage the acquisition of new books in the library as well as input new data into the inventory
- Selects, develop, catalogue ad classify library resources according to their genre.
- Ensure that library services meet the needs of particular groups of users ( eg lawyers, administrators, public)
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, humanities, or a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a librarian
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of tasks
- Exceptional communication skills both orally and written with clients and internal colleagues
- A professional and kept appearance
- High degree of attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to respond to work load responsibilities in a timely manner
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to transcribe information to and from texts and computer screens
- Ability to operate standard office and library equipment
- Accurate keyboarding skills
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th August, 2017