Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
Area Sales Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Area Sales Supervisor is responsible for developing strategies, identifying best practices and delivering results in the areas of agent sales, recruitment, training, order fulfilment and customer service.
50% Direct Sales Responsibility
- Accountable for developing and following up on various methodologies for achieving sales goals within a specific geographic area.
- Review performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement; Present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Collaborate with sales captains and agents to address sales issues.
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Communicate effectively and quickly with captains, agents, recruitment/training, business intelligence, customer service and order fulfilment teams so as to drive sales results.
- Develop working relations with personnel at various levels in order to communicate promotions, product availability, logistics issues, product specifications, and pricing issues as needed.
30% Training Communications
- Partner with Recruitment and Training Team in identifying, designing, and delivering training solutions that drive recruitment and increase skills and competencies for the sales organisation.
- Maintain current knowledge of the company’s products, processes and customer service procedures so as to prepare for and conduct training that will increase sales.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of training needs and effectiveness through surveys, feedback from agents and recruiters, observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports, and conferring with captains and agents.
20% Team Management
- Manage and become involved in agent matters so as to maintain outstanding agent relationships.
- Work with sales agents, recruiters and captains who seek to develop their businesses and client base
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of work time
- Attention to detail is key
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent from a recognised and accredited University
- 3 – 5 years of experience within assigned territory.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Solid understanding of Fact Based Selling
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach is required
- Ability to dive deep and analyze team performance showing impactful results with data
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified