Hostnet was started in 2009 by System digits Projects Ltd, with one idea in mind; to bring websites to the international community. Where does it start? ‘Affordability’.
We mainly deal with Web hosting, VPS, Servers, Email Hosting, Collation, Cloud Hosting, Web designing, Reseller hosting platform, Dedicated server sales. We have well trained support staff at our data centers spread across USA and UK.
Hostnet is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android/Java Mobile Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Part Time
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Acting as Android developer.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimising performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Proven commercial software development experience – desktop and mobile
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market
- A track record of delivering successful consumer or business products
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- HND, Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Creative design skills
- Working with a content management system
Competencies for Success:
- Action Orientated
- Presentation Skills
- Learning on the Fly
- Technical Learning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com or apply online Here
Note: This is a part time job and doesn’t come with a monthly salary
Application Deadline: 19th October, 2016.