McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves private and public companies, governments, not-for-profits and non-governmental organizations. We have 30 industry and functional practices and six new client service areas, including McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey Implementation.
Our more than 9,000 consultants and 2,000 knowledge professionals speak nearly 130 languages and work in 107 locations in more than 60 countries. They hail from all backgrounds including medicine, engineering, civil service, entrepreneurship, science, business, professional athletics, art, and linguistics.
Job Title: Analyst – Africa Delivery Hub
- You’ll work on projects that are typically longer term, more tangible, and with greater focus on leadership and coaching of client teams. You will work exclusively with governments, donors, and senior leaders in civil service on transformational challenges in economic development by building capabilities, overseeing transformation, and delivering policy solutions.
- You will partake in client development and workshops for new and current clients and write proposals for new client engagements. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in and lead internal knowledge building initiatives and contribute to industry conferences and workshops.
- You will be expected to analyze data to identify opportunities and drive performance. Analysts co-create performance targets and milestones with clients. You will set up and manage project management systems to track performance, and you’ll also have the chance to strengthen your specific technical/sectorial expertise to offer specialist delivery support (e.g. agriculture sector delivery) to clients with targeted needs.
- Undergraduate degree and excellent academic record required
- Backgrounds in electric power, health, agriculture and education are most desirable
- Demonstrated passion for working on the economic development of Africa
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified