(Posted on: June 3, 2017)
Are you more active on Facebook? Click HERE to get all updates via Facebook
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advisory Graduate Trainee
Auto Reg ID: 123618BR
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- So, are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Deadline: Not specified
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG Aptitude Test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted