Mikado Nigeria Limited, is a private Limited Liability Company, which was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988. The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, VAS Development, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
- Assist with preparation of budgets.
- Assist with implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Maintain and reconcile the general ledger using the ERP system.
- Carry out Bank reconciliation of all company bank accounts.
- Maintain suppliers and Customers accounts.
- Process payments- Suppliers, Contractors, Statutory etc
- Strict adherence to properly documented transaction into the ERP Accounting system.
- Assist HOF in the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Maintain financial files and records.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable and fixed asset.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Set timelines for submission of reports
- Support HOF for regular update of key management of happening in economic and financial sectors
- Use budget to drive cost and challenge cost centre managers
- Update revenue centre managers on the level of performance and deviation from target
- Review to ensure all outsourced services have properly documented contract and advise HOF accordingly for necessary action
- Help HOF to develop & implement individual templates on profit/cost centres for performance assessment.
- Acts in the absence of Head of Finance
- Seek information through networking on what competitors are doing on regular basis.
- A Degree in Accounting or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Chartered in any Accounting Professional body is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting software is compulsory.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6th July, 2017