Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and neuroscience. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. Roche’s personalized healthcare strategy aims at providing medicines and diagnostics that enable tangible improvements in the health, quality of life and survival of patients. Founded in 1896, Roche has been making important contributions to global health for more than a century.
Job Title: Accountant
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
This challenging role requires the following experience and skills:
- Graduate Caliber, Qualified Accountant with 3 – 5 years’ experience in multinational environment with proven experience in Financial Reporting & Business Controlling
- Track record of understanding the needs of the various stakeholders and ability to influence leaders in ensuring the achievement of the finance strategy and supporting the company objectives;
- Strategic and analytical thinking and project management abilities, coupled with high level presentation and influencing skills;
- Proven people management record in leading high performing teams;
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment with shared accountability and responsibilities;
- Intercultural understanding;
- True interest in collaborating with people;
- Proficient in English.
Who we are
- At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
- Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Function Finance
- Sub function Accounting/ Reporting
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Job-ID 00452606
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should;