Infrafocus Technologies Limited is an indigenous ICT service company with a clear and dedicated focus on providing ICT infrastructure, solutions and services to solve present and future problems. At Infrafocus we combine the base of Hardware, Middleware, and Software infrastructure, the force of services and the power of application to offer solution to business and government organization challenges, Head quartered in Lagos and support outlets across the nation, Infrafocus is poised to change the customer experience in deploying ICT solutions to solve business problems in Nigeria with her innovative solutions and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Reports To: Managing Director
- The Account Officer is responsible for planning, directing and controlling the day to day financial functions of the company in order to enable strategic and operational decision making, and to ensure compliance with the company’s requirements.
- Monitor and interpret cash flow and predicting future trends
- Provide and interpret financial information
- Maintain assets register and ensure proper codification of all assets
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Ensure prompt rendition of returns on statutory deductions e.g. PAYEE, Withholding tax, VAT and Pension
- His responsibilities are to create and maintain an environment of robust and effective financial reporting processes, procedures and controls. Keep and maintain sound accounting record, etc.
- Keep and maintain sound accounting records
- Verification of insurance, budget and cost control
- Produce accurate financial report to specific deadline
- Manage budgets
- Supervise account department staff
Key Performance Areas:
- Prompt and adequate financial reporting
- Timely preparation and management of budgets.
- Internal control system
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other related fields
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience. OR
- ICAN ATS qualification with minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted via mail and phone call.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume and supporting document in a PDF or MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject of the mail should be Position applied for: “Account Officer”
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2017.