360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Design Engineer
- Accurate and timely preparation of documentation including but not limited to drawings, models, estimates, schedules, quantities all as directed by a Project Engineer to a standard of presentation which can be submitted to clients or other approval authority
- Knowledge and use of CAD softwares for creating and issuing models / drawings to either in-house or client CAD Standards.
- Provide mentoring to other technical services staff to assist in developing an expertise with CAD designs.
- You will be working with and supporting the in-house engineering team in the preparation of road and infrastructure design drawings for construction, tendering, and planning application purposes.
- You will also carry out engineering appraisals and technical reviews, to provide a practical and cost-effective solution to engineering problems.
- You will be able to manage external clients to ensure engineering constraints are adhered to and within agreed deadlines.
- You will also be taking responsibility for dealing with Local Authorities, Drainage Authorities, Environment Agencies in order to satisfy the many and wide-ranging constraints in order to gain technical approvals.
- Preparation of engineering models /drawings in accordance with current standards and codes of practice including general arrangements and construction details (steelwork detailing and reinforced concrete detailing / scheduling).
- Liaising with colleagues, other departments and project teams with respect to model/drawing requirements.
- Ensuring that models/drawings are prepared, stored, issued and archived in accordance with company procedures.
- Liaising with both internal and external parties such as Regional Offices, other Groups, sub-consultants, contractors, clients and external authorities as directed by a Project Engineer
- Process and action correspondence in accordance with the company procedure
- Preparation of drawings and models in accordance with the company’s specifications
- Checking of drawings to include reinforced concrete schedules
- Participate in site surveys and investigations
- Undertake duties and comply with all the company’s Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Procedures
- Attend courses/seminars which will enhance professional knowledge, with a view to advancing your career
- To be aware of the importance of clients to the business and therefore behave and respond in a manner that will encourage clients to give repeat business standards
Key Skills & Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineering, Mechanical or any other related discipline
- 2-4 years working experience
- Candidates must have high level experience in AutoCAD and 3D working would be an advantage.
- Committed, dedicated and self-motivated
- Able to work in a timely fashion and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and laterally
- Ability to be efficient and resourceful with workload and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Ambitious to achieve professional qualification
- Working both in an office environment and on site
Application Closing Date: 5th May, 2017.
Job Title: Project Planner
- The responsibilities/accountabilities of this role include demonstrating confidence, experience and keenness to lead in the following areas of delivery:
- Master planning: carrying out independent site visits to do analysis of sites/ developments, development of high level conceptual options, location and layout of master planning land uses, identifying population and knowledge of current trends and technologies in planning and integrating inputs and outputs with the environmental, infrastructure and transportation planners.
- Urban design: writing and illustrating urban design and concept architecture concepts, explanation and analysis of a projects requirements to develop urban design and landscape guidelines, bench marking studies for comparable developments, development of presentations and reports to explain the same.
- Architecture: writing and illustrating concepts around different types of architecture, explanation and analysis of a projects requirements to develop project briefs, strategies and guidelines, bench marking studies for comparable developments, development of presentations and reports to explain the same
- Landscape design: writing and illustrating landscape design and placemaking concepts, explanation and analysis of a projects requirements to develop strategies and guidelines, bench marking studies for comparable developments, development of presentations and reports to explain the same.
- Leadership: Leading (project managing) design projects for both internal and external clients. Leading, taking records at progress meetings, presentations and workshops.
- Business development: Seeking opportunities for further work with clients including identification of opportunities, writing proposals, pricing and determination of resources.
- Responding to ad hoc client and stakeholder requests: Quick turnaround for short planning, urban design exercises.
- Meeting and establishing relationships with local authorities
- Overall responsibility of the planning function on the project
- Co-ordinating programmes for the work
- Monitoring the planning and project controlling works for conformance with project procedures.
- Communication of programme information to team and stakeholders
- Presentation and negotiations of programme entitlement for additional works
- Working with the Construction Manager to ensure the construction programme is fit for purpose
- Relevant Bachelors degree in Architecture, and or urban design with a masters in urban design, planning, landscape architecture an advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant post graduate experience in Planning within the construction industry, in architecture or site planning with consultancy or a private developer.
- Strong background of working on highway or major infrastructure construction projects
- Sound knowledge of best practices and demonstration of use of innovative techniques in urban design, urban planning and sustainable development.
- Excellent hand drawing skills.
- Both tender & live works planning experience
- Previous highways planning experience – a plus
- Experience of using P6 and MS Office is essential
- Previous experience of managing / mentoring planning teams
- Heavy civil engineering background – qualifications or site experience
- Strong communication skills
Application Closing Date: 10th May, 2017.
Job Title: Financial Controller
- The key functions of the role are to ensure that a high level of financial control exists, ensuring that our project spend is closely managed and understood, ensuring a high level of service to Senior Management, Project Directors and to take responsibility for and lead the company’s day to day financial accounting requirements while.
- Manage the day to day financial accounting function, providing support, guidance and direction to the general ledger and project accounting staff:
- Supporting Project Managers in construction of business cases, challenge costs and project benefits
- Perform monthly analytical reviews on expense categorisation.
- Maintain resource profiles for each project.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly consolidated management accounts and related financial reports, as well as supporting ad hoc reports as required in line with company deadlines;
- Manage the year-end audit process ensuring accounts are prepared and filed within company deadlines.
- Lead the process of year-end Tax preparation and Statutory accounts.
- Lead the preparation of the company’s annual business plan/budget and reforecasts;
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and project Gross Margins;
- Ensure all filings are done in accordance with official timescales.
- Ensure timely payment of associates, subcontractors & suppliers;
- Prepare a complete annual audit file for presentation to the company’s auditors;
- Manage the credit control function;
- Review & identify areas of improvement in financial processes, controls & reporting
- Close out project accounts upon project completion.
- Provide overall support to the Finance Business Partner on all project analysis requests
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelors Degree in financial Accounting with experience as a Financial Controller in a relevant Organisation
- A fully qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA(Desirable) or candidate with equivalent experience, in a relevant discipline;
- Project management accounting experience preferred
- Strong Excel user
- Track record in managing a team including Project Accountants / Experience in Project Accounting environment
- Experience with Oracle Financials, preferably with implementation skills.
- Good knowledge of Tax and compliance.
Application Closing Date: 10th May 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org