Every job seeker must develop a strategy should place him ahead of all other candidates who are in the same race with him/her. This list of 12 strategies have been provided to guide you in your next interview.
1. Detail your personal information and contact.
2. It mentions your availability of displacement and / or mobility.
3. Work experience, as well as academic experience, must be indicated in chronological order, inverse, starting with the most recent job. – Always indicate the complete information and date of beginning and end of the courses taken. – Mention the degree awarded for your university degree or diploma.
4. It is important to highlight all work experiences.
Advice on the time of a job interview:
Before attending , find out about the company, its business, etc.
5. Arrange a list of questions about what you would like to know.
6. Greet the interviewer cordially. – Do not interrupt, In equilibrium is virtue.
7. Take care of your language and body distances.
8. Check your CV, indicating your experience related to the position.
9. Do not use fancy words.
10. Think positively.
11. If you have doubts, ask cordially.
12. And the most important thing: be yourself.
I hope these strategies gives you an edge in the next interview, feel free to explore our website and find great opportunities within your grasp.